Monday, August 7, 2017

Ultimate Minimalist White Desk Setup Tour 2017


This is my ultimate desk setup tour for 2017. This is a portable and powerful setup featuring a laptop, an external GPU and 38″ ultra-wide monitor. The all white executive desk and chair are perfect for a clean minimalist, productivity or gaming setup.
Razer Blade 14 2017: This machine has enough power to handle almost anything you throw at it. it’s also remarkably thin and light so it’s easy for me to carry when I am away from the office. I like to Think of this as the much more powerful and better looking Mac Book Pro.
Razer Core with GTX 1080 ti: This enclosure looks great and gives my setup the best of both worlds; Powerful portability when I’m out-and-about plus awesome desktop performance while I’m at the office.
Acer XR382CQK: This 38″ IPS panel delivers crisp, accurate colors with a great refresh rate performance plus the curve screen makes you feel closer to the action than with a traditional flat panel. Ultrawide montiors are my ideal for productivity, media and occasional gaming.
Razer Turret: This compact keyboard and mouse combo with the matte black finish and green accents fit perfectly against the desk. You can use the turret keyboard with your smartphone, with a switch off a button.
Bestar Pro Linea Executive Desk and Pedestal: This desk is 71″ wide and 30 “deep which makes it a great work surface. The pedestal is not included but I felt it was necessary for additional functionality and storage.
Executive Office Chair: This chair has a high-back giving it a cool futuristic design that can add a lot of style to any setup.

No comments:

Post a Comment