Tuesday, February 20, 2018

WatchAir Smart Antenna Review – The Wireless Way How to Get Free Local Live TV

Not too long ago I decided to cut the cord from cable television because truthfully, I only watch TV whenever free time would allow me too. When I did manage to claim some free time, I found myself using streaming services like Hulu and Netflix to watch tv shows instead of watching them live. This got me thinking, “Do I really need cable TV?” From there I contact my cable provider to inform them that I will no longer be using their television services – thus saving me nearly $100 per month. Although not shortly thereafter, did I run into the harsh reality that I could no longer watch my favorite sport events or receive local news. Should I get back cable TV or can I find another way? This is when I started researching TV antennas.
When you think of over-the-air (OTA) antenna’s, usually the first thing that comes to mind are the metal “rabbit ears” you would see on older TVs many years ago. These would be a pain in the neck because you were constantly trying to find the best spot to place the antenna in order to receive as many channels as possible as clearly as possible. Inevitably, there are those channels that will not come in in that particular spot and will require you to adjust the antenna placement. It seems not much has changed in that regard but TV antennas have certainly gotten smarter since then – enter the WatchAir TV antenna.
The WatchAir TV antenna is an OTA indoor antenna with some unique features that allow it to stand out from the rest, but before you watch the video review below to find out more, here is what you are getting into:

WatchAir TV Antenna Specs

  • 60 mile range under tripe band coverage (UHF, VHF High, VHF Low)
  • Single ATSC TV tuner
  • Advanced Low noise amplifier (LNA)
  • 7GB internal storage for 5 hours of recording
  • Micro SD card slot up to 32GB storage for 25 hours of recording
  • Dual-antenna WiFi 802.11 for least connections drops
  • External antenna connector (F-connector to micro MCX)
  • 1 year limited warranty
  • US regional support only
  • Price: $79 ($229 originally)

WatchAir TV Antenna Pros and Cons

  • Pros
    • Simple Installation
    • Ease of Use
    • HD Quality
    • Multiple Supported Platforms
    • TV Guide
    • Recording
    • Price/Value
  • Cons
    • Limited to 1 Live Stream
Overall, I found that the Watch Air Smart Antenna is my favorite over-the-air indoor antenna. With its simple installation, device versatility and smart features like the tv guide and recording without subscription fees, it’s definitely hard to beat. At only $79 dollars, we can easily recommend the Watch Air Smart Antenna for those interested in cutting the cord from traditional cable.
WatchAir, Smart Antenna for A Wireless You, Local Live TV Streaming and Recording, No Wire to TV
By Epict, Inc.
$79.00
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 86 reviewers on Amazon.com
Receive Updates
No spam guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment